Fees and Expense
The following amount will be charged to the volunteers to maintain the under mentioned programs.
Administrative Charge is $50 and
- 2 weeks is $199
- 3 weeks is $299
- 4 weeks is $399
- 2 months is $599
- 3 months is $799
- 4 months is $999
- 5 months is $1199
The program fee covers
- Airport pickup and drop off
- Language and cultural training in Kathmandu (3 days to 1 weeks depending on lengh of volunteer)
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu
- Specialised training for your chosen program
- Land Transportation to village placement
- Accommodation and meals during training period in Kathmandu
- Accommodation and meals with your host family during the placement
- Accommodation and meals for one day before departure
- 24 hours Volunteer supervision and office administration
- Legal Service
- Contribution to Support In Nepal Program e.g. Women Group in various part of Nepal, Income Generating Training, Children Research Center, Environment Awareness, Social development, Cultural Activity and Tourism Festival.
Program fee donâ€™t covers:
- Visa/Visa extension fee
- Traveling and other expenses out of the placement during weekends
- Air Tickets (Domestic/International)
- Airport departure Tax from Nepal( About $30 US dollars)
- Insurance (Health/Accident)
- Laundry service
- Bar Bills
- Telephone Calls (Domestic/International)
The program fees can be paid in local currency and US Dollar.
Full payment should be paid at the registration period, upon arrival at Kathmandu.
Support In Nepal is a non-profit making non-government social organisation whose objectives are to provide modern education, income generating training to poor families, environment, health and village tourism development in most part of Nepal.